Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DeviantArt

Ouchh... i got a headache!

I juz had slept for less than 3 hours n in 7am ago. All nite long I kept awaken. Actually i slept 2 hours at 8pm yesternight. Woke up at 10pm, n took a wudlu to start pray n recite. It was a long long recital. Kept reciting istighfar more than an hour and must be done until 10.000 times. But i couldnt. Got only 5000. geez. gotta get struggle tonight.

After reciting, opened my PC and surfed the net. Checked out fs, fesbuk, blogs, and finally I created my newly DeviartArt acc. its Kiera Yuuki's DeviantArt, an alter ego of me, Hikaru Yuuki called, using kanji Hate.

I am a programmer not yet an artist. I juz love to art n being artistic.

In my DeviantArt, I had uploaded some of my creations few years ago. Yeah, out of fashion already. been long time. Had no time n had no chance to draw again. Keep busy lately with my programming stuff, especially after my PC is 'out of order' hehehe. Whenever i have some spare times, I'll start to draw again.

4 comments:

the nerd and the note said...

why r u doing the reciting till 10.000 times??

as a programmer, u must have an answer for this question that i'd like to ask. this is about Mac, why people can't stop saying that iMac, MacBook and the rest of Apple's products are the best tool we could have experienced? don't u think that it will cost so much to buy the legal software to suit its OS?

and about my comment to geminipride a.k.a Sherina the Dugem Chic, I just made it in case that I was so upset knowing his song become one of f**king-sinetron soundtrack, that's all, and I though, that time, I really had to tell her my thought and alhamdulillah that she replied it.

btw, dude! u can find me in friendster at supr_dupr_dude@yahoo.co.id as jakass. and the last, the japanese teaching will start in a few weeks, hahahha..just wait for me to ask much question, pal!

Adikara Putra (Hikaru Yuuki) said...

hahaha...that shouldnt be answered by programmer lha.its objective to every person.
in fact,as a programmer i'd like to use windows or linux,and some prefer administering unix and bsd system.i guess apple-mania loves their ergonomics,user friendly,kinda like that. some others spend more money juz for lifestyle. money doesnt matter for them.
for me, money does matter hehehe... i'm not gonna buy the mac comp. but i'll consider to try their os in x86 comp.

i'm agree with your point of view. though, i dun like the sinetron, but opposing the song...i guess not wise to do lha, she also need to earn money rite. even we have some objections,the decisions are still return to her. but reminding her is wise to do. salute for you.

i've added u as a friend. thanks.

the nerd and the note said...

oh, so its objective to every person, huh?

thanks then, for the answer. I just thought that the technology of Apple could be more interesting cuz I had never found one here, in Pontianak. that makes me curious, u know!

btw, dude! i think now, she's a bit mad with me, my comment in her blog didn't appear once I checked it, whado u think that means?? no! i think i just have to be on my knee now :(

Adikara Putra (Hikaru Yuuki) said...

hoo...i see... i think, u'd better go outta other city to find one.hmm... as i remember, i had ever used mac once but only lasted for few hours hahaha..

hehehe...u'd better apologize to her personally, on your knee especially hahaha. pm is better than comment. i guess, she keeps it for personal critic. lets hope she's not mad at you..