Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally

Finally, good thing came up after a bad thing (rrr...actually the bad thing is still on going sih).

The bad thing is, I got fever and my body was so hot ~till i write this, but its getting colder. Guessed it was caused by infection in my throat. Yesterday, when I was eating prawn, it got stucked n hurt my throat. The result was, my throat was bleeding. I knew that when I was taking wudlu n spit the water, there's blood in it. Geez... T-T though the bleeding was stopped, but my throat still hurt till now. And today, when I woke up, I felt my body so hot, and worst thing, I had to go to office in sunday. So I went to office an hour late. Did some tasks and also copied my stuffs for my resignation preparation ~dunno when it is exacty. At 3 o'clock, Bunda
made a phone. She told me that speedy guys is going to my house.

Yosh!!! After been waiting for about 5 days since I applied for speedy, they sent people to set it up in my house. Yeah, they set it for about one hour, took time longer due to the telephone line n LAN installation in my house. N yatta... its connected!! Tried to surf the web and download Naruto, and speed is not bad, 55-59 kB/s. But because my wrecked mouse, when i incidentally click once on the download list, my mouse made it twice, and the download progress was cancelled. Arrgghhh~

I think, I need some times to rest. Hayaku genki ni naru!! Amin...

No comments: