Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This week back songs... Kurumi, GIFT, Love Hajimemashita



Wada Kouji, is a singer that i like since many2 years ago, i knew him because he used to sing soundtrack for Digimon (8 years ago i think, first time Digimon on air in Indosiar). Since then on, i like his songs. These 2 last week, my back songs are Wada Kouji's from album Ever and also from Digimon osts, they are Bravery, Sketch, Hanabi JACK, Kami Hikouki, Kimi to Kisetsu to Hidamari to, Hirai ~Unplugged, Butterfly (Piano version), Seven (Acoustic), Kimi no Keshiki, Pierce, Daybreak, Honoo no Overdrive, Egao, Shoujo no Mama de, Say Again, Kimi Iro no Mirai, Modern Love, Bokura no Digital World, there are some more. I like them soooo muchh...

But this week, my back songs are Mr. Children. The most I like is Kurumi especially Kurumi live ver sang in Dome Tour I Love U 2005. This song is sooo~ touching, especially the PV i've seen in Youtube, gosh... i read the comments, and there's even a post says that she shedded tears after watched the PV.

Others from Mr Children in my playlist are Shirushi, Hana ~Memento Mori~, Love Hajimemashite, GIFT, Dakishimetai, Owarinakitabi, Tagatame, MIMOSA.

I do like them all...

What'r my next back songs? we'll see... ^^

No comments: