Friday, September 19, 2008

Stupidity... =_=

I’m not good in english, even more in japanese, n i’m gonna learn deutsch??
I think I’ll screw up my life. Bleh~
Am I a language geek?nerd? Nope, absolutely I’m not! I’m not a polyglot either.
Somehow, I feel like “aa~ this language is interesting, gotta learn a lil bit of”, buy a bun of books, start autodidactic learning, at first, it’s very interesting, but as time goes by, slowly but sure that books will never been touched anymore. Then start thinking, oh my Gosh… I spent money for something I didn’t use well. Probably, I’ll start reading it again, but after that… yeah… ya know… I’m too lazy to read a book that has no images inside it.
Nanka… what makes me embarrased is, I got a bad mark for my Javanese language since I was in elementary. I’m not good in Javanese, I should that I must good in it, why? Coz both my parents are javanese, my brother is also good, mostly my families are good. But me? Some says that I’m an anomaly wew~. Instead learning Javanese that I must able to, in fact, I learn Japanese.
But, start thinking again, I think I’ll get rid of any thoughts about deutsch,n hopefully I’ll concentrate in Japanese and also my poor English. Aa~ its still a long long journey…
Yosh… Itsumo itsumademo… ganbatte iru ne…
Ore wa tensai jyanai, datte, otoko no jinsei ni, ganbatte iru wa beshi koto desu!

No comments: