Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Juz realized I messed up my life...

I juz realized today, I'm not getting anywhere, sticking here like a stupid, like in a jail so called OFFICE!!!

Knowing my friends and people out there are expanding, growing, bigger and bigger but me?? even getting smaller. I'm not doing anything except, silly obeying what my boss says.

Gotta get out of here as soon as possible... Start thinking of my master degree, start making researches, writing journals. I guess I'll quit my job this month or at least by next month, after I got 13rd salary (whether its 1st payment or 2nd payment, seems dun care now, whether I could buy a sport motorbike, rather dun care now... I already have what i need, my brain, my soul, computer, friends, phone, home, bike, and also the first and the most important, of course Allah swt). I have to start reading, writing, back again to make my brain spinning like a CD in its player.

Hopefully, starting next month, I'll take a Japanese language course and maybe also Deutcsh... (wait a minute, how many languages I'll learn =_= is it worthy??

I'm frustating now... i feels like I'm running out of time, first I have to cure my self, gotta get myself healed, by this year, and then i'll try to apply for scholarship and able to go abroad....

Arrrhhh~~~

GANBATTE NEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Allah... tasukete kure...

No comments: