Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today’s activities…

Today, woke up as usual, mm… 6.45, and tv was still on since yesterday, hehehe… I know it’s not wise to leave the tv on while I’m sleeping. Opened my eyes, and stared at tv. Eh… there’s Inuyasha, been long time I didn’t see it. Suddenly I remembered that Yuu loves it, took my hp and sent her an sms, informed her that inuyasha is on tv, yeah… though there’s no reply, at least I’ve told her, hope she got my sms.

Watched a while, and a thought came up, gotta try to install N-Gage in my N73, of course, official N-Gage is unable to be installed in my phone, but in the forums patched one is works, have to try it by myself. So, I turned on the PC, and plugged my external hdd and yeah I found the installer. Read the instructions, says it needs a hacked phone with full capability, and copy the installserver.exe ~to enable installing without certificate for most app~. Luckily, I’ve done some steps before; I did already hacked my phone long long time ago. Tried to install but no luck, it said certificate error, lazy to sign it with my certificate, I juz copied the installserver.exe to c:\sys\bin then restart it, and tried to install it once again. Result is, YATTA!!! \(^o^)/ It worked, after few confirmations it started to install the N-Gage Launcher. Tested the game by installing Bounce, after waiting 20 minutes of installation, tried to launch, but no hope, my phone juz gave me blank white screen. Hmm… started thinking, I didn’t make any mistakes. Maybe restarting is able to solve it, so I restarted my phone. And launched it again, and yes! Problem solved! I was able to play Bounce, went to the next game to be installed, FIFA 2008. It also worked fine. Hahaha… I’m so glad I had this device.

Sun out there was getting hotter,aaa~ its almost mid day. Suddenly, I started thinking of Yuu, dunno why, it juz came up to my mind. I was remembering what I said to her, after been long time i didn’t see her, she had a new laptop n there’s vista in it. I said, “don’t you think its kinda useless to have vista when the compatibility is not good for some apps, for coding?”, but she answered its already installed when she bought it. “Aaa~ I see”. Since then, I realized I also had vista in my PC ~actually I had 3 OS installed in my PC, windoz XP SP2, SP1, and vista~. Primary is the first, and second is for recovery purpose, and the vista juz for “having”. Coz, since I installed, my PC became unstable, suddenly turned off and then couldn’t be turned on. Lately, I knew the reason, it was because the cable extender was already out of age , probably 8 years already. And its too late to know it, I’d abandoned my PC for almost a year hahahaha!!! =_=!!! *sigh deeply* I replaced the extender some days ago, and now my PC runs well, that’s why now I’m back to my PC again and starting to enjoy and do some experiences with my PC.

Hikaru Yuuki no PC

Finally, I started to manage my vista, installed some programs, n installed some drivers for Bluetooth, graphic card, etc. but the most urgent was the graphic card. My new monitor was only capable to display max 1280x1024 instead of 1440x900 (now I had widescreen LCD). I believed, its must be the driver because in XP I it was able to set to 1440x900, and my guess is yes, it was using WDM driver from vista driver. Searched through my hdd and the only driver I found was only for XP, vista didn’t recognized it. Sigh… ~_~ But, suddenly I remembered, there’s one in CHIP DVD. Searching in the dvd boxes, and found latest one i got is 7/2008, and there’s a driver for vista, yeah hope it works. Try to install it, but it said its not compatible, its only run for Vista (32 bit). Wait a minute!!! Mine is vista rite?? So how come?? Gosh… Checked many times, its truly vista, I’m not blind, I did installed vista. Trying to figure out then whats wrong with the installation… An idea came up, I’ll try to extract the driver and install it manually. But, the program to extract?? Daaa~ I forgot, it’s been a long time, I didn’t remember the name ~I used to remember it since I was in junior hischool and touched windoz 95~. Finally, after almost a half hour searching, I figured out the app. At first, I thought the name is extract.exe, or extrac32.exe. But I was wrong, the right one is expand.exe, I forgot, its not extracting (from a cab/archive file), but expanding from a single file (the extension of compressed usually ended with “_”). Then, since its expanding from one file to another, it will be tired to type “expand file1.ex_ file1.exe”, instead, I created a batch file consisted all files needed to expand. After finished, tried to update my graphic driver, after some blank screen, finally the driver is UPDATED! YOKATTA NA!! Eventually, the resolution was able to be set to 1440x900.


Hikaru Yuuki new installed monitor in vista

Aaaaa~ I’m tired today… I guess I’ll continue next time (probably tonight, I’m so workaholic now as I used to be hahahaha). I must freeze my left leg, compress it with cold freezing ice, I guess I got my muscles strained and pain me to ass. It’s been 2 days I got pain. I have to start exercise and work out next time, especially because the way I’m riding my bike that always going speedy and almost over 100 kph, and lean left-right ~stupidly like in motogp hahaha~… Hope it will be healed soon. Amin ya rabbal alamin…

No comments: