Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired

Seconds ticking in the office... I'm getting more tired. Ain't a robot that can overdo work, even a robot can't. I'm a humanbeing, daaaa??!~

I saw quotes below from Hafiz's blog for the first time:
Don’t ask a developer to work more overtime than he or she wants to work. Developers are like cats. If you push them in one direction, you can’t predict which way they’ll go except that they won’t go in the direction they’re pushed. If you need to get more done, come up with a different solution. (Source)



Geez... Lama2 kena KRAAMM OTAAKK INI =_=!!!

This is definitely not the way I like, however, since the first time, this is kinda work I try to avoid. Juz because I got recommended and I couldnt reject it with my reasons, I got stucked here till today.




No comments: